Monday, September 15, 2014

Girl-About-Town: Habbibah Koroma


Meet this months "Girl-About-Town" Habbibah Koroma. Hailing from New York City, but currently in the process of relocating to Los Angeles; this model/aspiring fashion industry professional knows a thing or two about high fashion and street style. Whether it’s heading to a go-see in New York in all-chic black or hanging out in downtown L.A. in a casual cool outfit, she effortlessly nails the East Coast/West Coast style like a pro.



What do you do for work?
Right now I model and I also have a degree in Fashion Merchandising so I’m also looking to take advantage of working in my major.

Describe you personal style:
I love the 1940's 1950’s, when Coco Chanel started masculine button-ups for women. I’m so in love with white button-ups and I love simplicity...

Favorite breakfast/brunch spot?
I'm not a breakfast person. I’m always rushing in the morning, but if I needed to grab a quick bite probably be a New Yorker quick deli eggs n cheese roll. 

Favorite brands/designers?
I love  jeans. My favorite brands are Wesc, Kusbi jeans and guilty pleasure Zara. 

Favorite Instagrams to follow?
@tuulavintage (Jessica Stein).

Top 5 spots to hangout in your city:
Dream Hotel, STK, a nice walk on the High Line,1Oak, and Darby. 

Best places to shop in your city:
Lower East Side, SOHO.

What’s currently playing on your iPod?
I love folk music and House; but at this moment Civil War, on repeat.

What destinations are on your travel wish list?
Santorini Greece, Nice France, Dubai, and Mexico.

5 items you you can’t live without:
My iPhone and my necklace with my grandma's name on it... 

Your style icons of the past or present?
Past Coco Chanel and current Olivia Palermo.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Either out enjoying nature or indulging on some beauty sleep. 

Best life lesson you learned so far:
What comes easy doesn't last. Patience...still learning and hopefully it will pay off. 


Want more of Habbibah’s superb style and natural beauty? (We don’t blame ya!) Check out her Instagram feed right here.

Photos: courtesy of Habbibah Koroma

No comments:

Post a Comment